Hotspot and Hospitality
Hotspot and Hospitality
Indias Leading Hospitality HSIA Service and Solution Provider
Indias leading provider of Wired and Wireless HSIA services to Premium and 5 Star Hospitality / Hotel Chains.
Wide experience in setting up Wi-Fi in Malls, Coffee Shops, Hotels, Colleges, Townships, Cities.
One Stop Shop
End to End Implementation and Management
24 X 7 Monitoring and Support
High Speeds and Bandwidth on a network spanning 30 cities
Capex Lite Attractive models
Costel Networks Hospitality Solution
- Costel Networks addresses all aspects of guest and hotel needs and is able to bring a holistic approach for meeting their requirements.
- Costel Networks deploys and maintains all the requisite network hardware.
- Costel Networks also provisions ,a state of the art hospitality and billing software that uniquely integrates both the billing and hotel operations system & handles authentication.
- Provides a comprehensive service delivery portfolio encompassing various tools and services such as
- Service desk software to better equip our 24x7 support team
- Moodle- An online self paced e-learning portal
- Also provides the necessary infrastructure in order to provide and maintain a secure network such as:
- Anti Spam,Anti Virus etc.
Software Solutions Overview
- Starting with User interface design, authentication and bill processing methods, Costel Networks offers flexible and creative software solutions to customers.
- Besides billing & authentication, the software suite includes comprehensive reporting and analysis of revenue & usage patterns, and also proactive failure tracking and analysis.
- User login is facilitated by one of the following methods:
- Scratch cards
- Room number and Last name
- Pre-paid cards
- Internet Plans offered :
- Time based (Validity in : minutes, hours, days, weeks, month)
- Bandwidth based (Speed in Mbps starting with 1 Mb upwards)
- Costel Networks maintains a log of all users connected and the services that they use.(mail, telnet, http etc.), which are available in REAL TIME to officials as per DoT.
- These logs can be used for computer security auditing as well as generalized informational, analysis, and debugging messages like tracking the network usage of specific Subscribers on the network by receiving a syslog of every Session that is opened by each subscriber
- We have dedicated rack space to house our Centralized servers with an application which is hosted in 2 different Premier and highly secure Data centers where we store the syslog data.
Steps taken by Costel Networks to ensure end to end security:
- Internet leased lines are terminated on router and integrated firewall on configured in the router to secure the network
- Basic Cisco/BA systems router with the proper IOS version works as a network firewall providing stateful protocol inspection using the Context-Based Access Control (CBAC) feature.
- Access Control Lists on any routers are utilized for traffic filtering and protection
- Firewall interfaces are enabled for router incoming and outgoing ports
- VPN is provisioned for secure remote access
- The web server is secured with IPSec to block all unused the ports in the server
- IPSec is implemented to filter IP network traffic to and from a server. It is used to secure, block or pass defined traffic.
- DHCP snooping is also configured to provide security by filtering untrusted DHCP messages and by building and maintaining a DHCP snooping binding table
- TACACS+ , authentication server, deploying Cisco technology is utilized to secure and authenticate all the primary network devices.
Costel Networks PMS Interface
- Costel Networks has developed a billing interface with Micros (Opera) . The interface can capture various guest information.
- They can be broken into two groups:
- Those that are fixed and will come anyway at the time of check-in. We will call them Basic Fields. & Configurable data fields.
- The Basic Fields are:
- Guest Room number
- Guest Reservation Number
- Guest First Name
- Guest Last Name
- Guest Title (MR., Mrs., Capt., etc)
- Guest Room Shared or not shared
- Guest Profile Number
- Guest Arrival Date
- Guest Departure date (expected departure date)
- Guest Language
- Guest VIP Status
- Guest No Post Status (reg. Credit Limit)
- Database swap flag status
- The edge that this new interface provides is that it provides a richer and varied data from the PMS, thereby facilitating a better CRM.
- It provides flexibility in extending customer based
Overview of Tech Support
Three level customer support structure:
- Hotel Property: Onsite support staff provides the first level support. (L1)
- Regional support team provides the second level support.(L2)
- NOC provides the central support as the third level.(L3)
- L3 resources are also positioned in regions to complement fast turnaround.
- Ticket based help desk tracks all incidents.
- Incident analysis, corrective and preventive actions are taken based on the analysis.
- Critical user data logged across all properties using a centralized IDC ( internet data centre ) deployment of Syslog software, which is a key regulatory requirement
Guest Feedback Reports
- Costel Networks also maintains and analyses guest feedback on it�s services which serves as a Key Performance Indicator(KPI)
- Graphical depiction of One such sample report is attached in the following slide for reference.
Costel Networks-The perfect choice
All of the above mentioned reasons make Costel Networks a compelling and preferred choice to provision a secure and managed communications solution for your business/organization